Though I haven't been tweeting as much as I used to, I think Twitter is one of the most ingenious internet addictions in the world. I have tweeted 306 times. And I have said some pretty awesome things. Here is a list of my favorite tweets, some funny, some thoughtful, most poetic:
1. Naked eyes created/Beauty proving art/Kept deaths this quiet/Desiring away such/Curious unlooked hours
2. my heart? i would give you that and all that is attached to it.
3. my winds blow in too many directions. i need to stop scattering my own pile of leaves.
4. one of these days, one of those days is going to turn into one of those weeks, then one of those months, to one of those years into one of those lives...
5. the whole world buzzing in my ear is driving me insane...SHUT UP OUTSIDE WORLD.
6. how black is white and how white is black? the answer would make you mute and blind. the answer would destroy your world.
7. it feels a bit crowded here, between all my emotions and all your unsaids. what will we have to kick out to make room?
8. torn between people? how about being torn between hearts?
9. my eyes start to cloud over, waiting to take me into the land of dreams, to the spot where we first met.
10. on steamy nights, i want to sizzle my cool on you.
11. the night is not as young as you think...with each second we grow towards time, not blossom in youth.
12. sometimes i wonder where the old parts of us go...do they live in memories or are they an illusion of the imagination?
13. shadows give birth and die in seconds, yet there are those who are constantly in the shadow's throes of existence.
14. you fear lightening, but do you ever fear the light going out of my eyes?
15. as she looks at the papers scattered at her feet, she realizes that for all poems as she has written, no one has ever written her a poem.
16. a pull so devastating, her tongue is connected to the mere thought of an encounter with silhouette of his back in a crowded room.
17. shooting up electricity in my veins so i can sparkle and dazzle enough for you to notice how bright my smile is...for you.
18. Burning as I get closer to ice angels, fallen from grace.
19. please give me a moment of silence. mourn the death of my disconnection to the universe and the constant pull to the land of complication.
20. heartbeat? not now please. let's skip over agony. let's resume once pleasure decides to return.
21. the gentlest reasoning can be the harshest reality to crash into your heart, but another set of echoes to bounce around in your head.
22. leave me alone on a bed of dreams...it's softer than sitting on your hard, cold reality.
23. I am walking on your complicated road, but hope that you provide bandages. It's not easy walking through the sharp edges of your brokenness.
24. We should criminalize the need for swallowing up lust so we can engage in the devouring of each other's minds.
25. oh how my motivation is being strangled by the hot breathed traditional model of life. where can i kick off my converse and sing?
26. do you remember being a woman of your word? what happened to your destiny?
27. i remember that moment when you twisted my ego around your eyes. i never thought that i would be a victim to becoming endangered.
28. my patience is wearing thin and transparent desire for an eggshell that cannot be cracked. it might crack me instead.
29. do you realize it's no longer mine? i lost my heartbeat and it lives under your eyelids, ignored like a stray lash fallen on your cheek.
30. Do you remember what it's like to win? It's the softest way to be invincible.
31. did you miss me? why? if i am always with you, then there should be evidence underneath your fingernails
32. cool cool cool ways of silk hold down her soul's urge to wander from body to body, to be content with the brick house blasting with heat.
33. i have the urge to lick the bottoms of your shoes when you walk into a room; the need to connect with you is that strong and sickening.
34. brown, red, gold feelings of hope swell in my chest as the autumn wind falls softly on my cheek, caressing my heart.
35. the urge to feel something soft that doesn't come from hearing her name float through her body but her body floating on her hands.
36. there is a calm in my veins which would be completely still if my body was nestled in your arms.
37. can you understand the other side of fear? or will you walk away at high midnight, with screen door flapping against my frame in your wake.
38. butterflies twist around her curls the same way they twist around my heart as she walks into a room. i wish they could fly me into her skin.
39. visit me under the blanket of hostility. we'll laugh at those fools until the sun rises above our shoelaces.
40. my pride banished the freedom of youth, making a woman stand on her tippy toes to find where her teddy bear has been hidden.
41. pipe dreams? i use them to breathe through the realities of his skin because once you acknowledge that rain is water, lies feel like lies.
42. today is the test. can you go through withdrawal of all the evil with no one to hold your hand and still live life at the same time?
43. i will never make love to you again if i can't do it in love. how do you just lust your passion when it has also been done in love?
44. seeing her is like screaming in silk. every nerve feels like i am sliding down a field of cotton and i would love to swallow her sweetness.
45. get to know me. my word, these words are the real me. yes i live through a screen but i am tearing it down. i am not mesh, i am open skies.
46. i gave you my heart in a digital voice box, pleading for the chance to show you that i can be a magician and make all the pain go away.
47. withdrawals are not as easy as letting the ink out of a pen. i can't feel the ink dripping out the cartridge like i feel you bleed out of I.
48. she sipped ice cream through stir-straws, hoping to make heaven melt while she drags it out a little longer.
49. you will always breathe. no one can break you enough to stop breathing. but you will never breathe the same way again.
50. i love to bury my head in the small of your back, molding my body against yours into a permanent fetus.
51. thank you for your curiosity. i look forward to unwinding in you as you unwind in me, looking for a second of a connection through the days.
52. how can i be naked when i feel your warmth hanging over me? it's like old wounds feeling an ache whenever a storm passes through...ghostime.
53. do you remember the underage mind...how free and forbidden it was to want to know the history of someone else's skin while sitting in class?
54. arrest my hands, for they have been wandering all over the places you alone want to touch.
55. dear past me, please stop floating around in my present, you're ruining my future. dear future me, you know how i am now. make a plan b.
56. i remember when my eyes were youthful...but eyes do age when the rose strikes back. 57. my world spins around in his mouth, threaten to be chewed up and spit out.
58. morning lust unfulfilled today...my desire is reflected through the rain storms outside your window.
59. girl bounced off of his memory of cotton and ginger snaps. there is a stronger pull than love and lust called blood.
60. mission: to prevail over the syntax of the ruler slapped hard on my ego.
61. if your words cannot match your actions, hold your breath until you can hold my hand.
62. closed up, mucus-filled yet voices still manage to make night into dawn.
63. it's always winter until i fly into your arms. ❤
64. angel square food cake dusted in opportunities of juxtaposition clammering over hot chocolate rumors about the ins and outs of Brooklyn bridging gaps between her teeth and frosting around her lips which the gypsies would lick off just for a place called domination which sat and caved in around all the wonders of the world while tourists went and shot popcorn out of their wallets and into the hands of danger now now accepting credit but do not debit the stories of her tongue for cheap thrills spread on wheat and rye whores needing to swim around his arming great walls of Russia, spinning the roulette too closely to her hips before the messenger cocked back and shot glory in strange ways.
65. masterpieces of insanity is the bane of an arrow's state of body.
66. her love ended up in her stomach, nine months to grow and change into something breathing and tangible.
67. lusting after her china doll skin has become an addiction beyond comprehension. to be the pink of her cheeks would be destiny.
68. cold nose against the window, breathing out shock, fogging up visions of who i am, inside a world people only pass.
69. being a log, waiting for fate to chop me up.
70. I wish I knew why I can't stop lusting after you. My heart shouldn't be this brave.
71. How horrible it was to witness what was at the bottom of the pot & then see it being eaten up with "joy". Never dance in a disguised hell.
72. if tears were suicide, i would have killed myself thousands of times in 22 years.
73. i told lust to wipe its feet before stepping through the door, but we both knew tracking in dirt was the most thrilling part of it all.
74. my nerves are as raw as egg yoke...you could fry them up and eat away at them until you break the surface.
75. i gave into his tongue and swallowed his bitters until my body exploded into a million waves of disease.
76. her skin was extracted from her bones to his fingers, his touch vibrating through her limbs, wrapping her soul around his finger.